You can use Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
- If you don't have Photoshop, download a free trial version on Adobe.com.
- Open your images in Photoshop.
- Resize your images to be equal to or less than 1,280 pixels by 1,280 pixels.
- Resizing is found under the "Image" menu, then click "Image Size".
- Save your file by selecting the "File" menu then "Save for Web & Devices"
- On "Save for Web" Window Select"JPG Maximum Compression Quality".
- Click "Save" and write a simple file name with no spaces or special characters (e.g. vpsg1.jpg, etc.)
You can use the Online Image Converter.
- Click the link above to go to the online converter.
- On that page, click "Browse" to upload your file to convert.
- Be sure the "Output Format" is set to JPG.
- Click "Process and Send Result"
- Enter Your E-mail Address and click Start.
- Repeat with all files requiring JPG conversion.
- After a few minutes, you will get an e-mail with your converted files for download.