Darkroom Gallery Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Darkroom Gallery's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Darkroom Gallery's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Darkroom Gallery at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Uploaded Content
- Images and any other content uploaded to our site for purposes of participating in our exhibitions must belong to the user and have the right to do so.
- All copyrights remain that of the user.
- For those images selected for inclusion in any of our exhibitions, user grants Darkroom Gallery the non exclusive right to use the image to promote the exhibition it is part of. Any other use will be with the permission of the user and owner.
- For those images not selected for inclusion in the exhibition it is submitted for, they will be removed from our servers and computers within three months of the exhibition.
The materials on Darkroom Gallery's web site are provided "as is". Darkroom Gallery makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Darkroom Gallery does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Darkroom Gallery or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Darkroom Gallery's Internet site, even if Darkroom Gallery or a Darkroom Gallery authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Darkroom Gallery's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Darkroom Gallery does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Darkroom Gallery may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Darkroom Gallery does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Darkroom Gallery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Darkroom Gallery of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Darkroom Gallery's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Vermont without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of contacting those participating in our exhibitions, advertising future exhibitions or other Darkroom Gallery related events, and to provide identification of exhibitors work to us and to the public.
- We will collect personal information provided by our users with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected while offering exposure of exhibiting photographer's work and identifying them.